How long has it been? Weeks?
A lifetime can happen in weeks, so I'll give you the synopsis and fill in the blanks over the next few days.
* Finished the big move into Roi's house, by the skin of my teeth.
* Discovered that this pain in my hands, the swelling in my joints, etc, it likely Rheumatoid Arthritis. That on top of psoriasis on the sole of one foot and other symptoms over the last couple of years since I was bitten by a tick is making me worried.
* Have been on several bike rides. One of the saving graces of this new place is that it is comfortably close to a vast network of bike paths. I love biking and I had missed it.
* I'm discovering just how needy and negative Roi really is.
* Kyd came and stayed for a few days to help, but it ended badly. I haven't heard from him since.
* Lexi loves the new place.
* I haven't had enough time to catch my breath, never mind figure out how I feel about all this.
* I turned 40 and realized that what bothers me about it is not so much the adding of another year, but the subtraction.
Be back soon with more details. Promise.