Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ugliest

I've made the decision to leave. Tuesday I have my first neurofeedback and therapy session and I'm going to tell her my plans and use this time to get advice on how best to move forward. 

I'm too tired to explain the latest, but I am clear. I'm not sure how much I'll write over the next weeks. It might be non-stop or I might seem to retreat into total silence, but if the latter, I'll be back. 

Wish me luck, it has become clear how much I'm going to need prayers, serendipity, and my HP.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you strength and sureness, dear woman--and lots of courage. Call me if you need me? I hope you will. --xo J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Briar,

    I was going to write to you about the dude who's lovely comments I saw that you made, but never mind him; (he's hopeless, been reading his blog a long time... sad, but that's the way it is sometimes.) Wishing you much strength and courage. I admire anyone who's made the decision to break free from the crazy.

    All best wishes ~ Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you luck. You're wonderful, don't forget that...even in the middle of all this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best. You are truly a strong woman!

    ReplyDelete